RF DETECTOR & DIRECTION FINDER
360 RF DETECTION
The Passive RF Detection system is used in urban, built-up environments where obstacles may obstruct the Line of Sight. Ideal for “on the move” mode.
The system comprises of High-gain directional antennas that scan continuously for the most commonly used aerial frequencies, providing 360° coverage of up to 3km.
- Frequency Ranges: 410-470 MHz | 850-1300 MHz | 2400-2500 MHz | 5150-5990 MHz
- Platform: Software Defined Radio
- Power Supply:12-15V DC (115/230V AC power supply included)
- Detection Time: <5 Secs
- Dimensions: H: 26cm, D: 31.5c
- Weight: 5KG
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operational Temperature: -30° to +60°C (-22°oF to 140°oF)
The DF (Direction Finder) provides accurate results and has been designed for use in urban areas. It measures the radio signal emitted by drones, covering a wide range of bands.
The DF method is based on accurate amplitude measurements, using advanced components; An array of antennas, fast FFT processing and calibration table, providing 3° RMS directional pinpointing.