SKYBLADE is designed to intercept drones, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), S-UAV (Drones) and low flying objects flying at low perimeter altitudes.
The SKYBLADE laser burner is vehicle mounted and may be easily towed.
Utislising EO/IR components, the SKYBLADE, high power laser system tracks the target. The operator has the ability to stop all flying objects, including those without communication, (pre-programmed missions).
The laser system is controlled from the command station, facilitating the control of the rotator, by 70° in altitude and 280° in the azimuth.
The digitised rotator has full software support. The unit is controlled by a micro-processor for PLL & DDS programming.
- Wave Length: IR
- Operating Mode:Semi-Active
- Perimeter:Azimuth –155/+125 | Elevation – -10/70+ | Over 40-° Elevation of Azimuth is -180/125+
- Tracking Speed:3° per sec
- Shooting Time:Up to 12 min
- Power Supply:Up to 65KW
- Transport & Deployment:Mobile Option Command Center Standalone Option
- Weather:40° Direct Sun
- Limits:20 Knot Wind
- Size: Max Height 2.8m Max Width 2.3m Max Length 6.1m Max Weight 5000Kg
- Mitigation Distance: Up to 1.2Km
- Time To Mitigate: Few seconds
- Laser Power: 3KW
- Power Consumption – Generator: 5KVA