EFFECTIVE 360° COVERAGE
The RF drone signal jammer blocks the connection between the hostile drone’s video, telemetry, command, control and navigation systems and the device’s operator. By jamming the communication channels, the drone is effectively disabled and forced back to its home base or grounded at its current location.
- Covert spectral jamming of the drone.
- The system blocks all communications between the drone and its operator (2.4 GHz, 5.8 GHz, GPS, GSM).
- Jamming the drone’s video & telemetry, command, control & navigation capabilities – disabling its functionalities.
- Internal Modulation:FM Hopping Frequency & White Noise
- Signal Source: DDS & PLL synthesized
- Power Supply:28 VDC
- Remote Control : TPC/IP Protocol
- Air Interface Standards: Digital: ISM, GPS/GNSS, Video & W-LAN
OUTPUT POWER: 255W
- Frequency Band, Power Amplification: 433-435 MHz, 50 W | 868-915 MHz, 50 W | 1,565-1630 MHz, 5 W | 2,400-2,483 MHz, 100 W | 5,150-5,900 MHz, 50 W
- Jamming Distance directional antenna: 2.5km
- Jamming Distance omnidirectional antenna : 600m
OUTPUT POWER: 950W
- Frequency Band, Power Amplification : 433-435 MHz, 200 W | 868-915 MHz, 200 W | 1,565-1630 MHz, 50 W | 2,400-2,483 MHz, 250 W | 5,150-5,900 MHz, 250W
- Jamming Distance directional antenna : 10km | 5km
- Jamming Distance omnidirectional antenna : 2.5km
ENVIRONMENT OF OPERATION
- Weight: 40KG/120KG
- Operating Temp. : (-20)°C – (+65)°C
- Humidity: 95%
- MIL-Spec. Standard: MIL-STD-810F
- Gain : 13 dBi
- Polarization : Vertical
- Vertical beam width: 45°
- Horizontal beam width: 45°
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Gain: 0 dBi
- Polarization :Vertical
- Vertical beam width: 360°
- Horizontal beam width: 360°
- VSWR: 3.5:1