HAND-HELD ANTI-DRONE GUN
The KNIGHT’S DOME is the first and only hand-held counter UAS technology that employs the use of Software Defined Radio – SDR.
The KNIGHT’S DOME disables drones operating on 5 frequencies and has a range of up to 1,000 meters. This technology enables military and security forces to thwart the use of drones by enemy combatants for surveillance, direct attack by IED or other devices on friendly forces.
Compact and lightweight, it’s easily deployed by ground force personnel and security response teams in mobile units, strike teams, at checkpoints, and forward outposts. The KNIGHT’S DOME can also close the gap in electric fences due to Line of Sight obstructions.
- Size (cm) :58 Length X 23 Height X 10 Width
- Weight (kg) : 3.6kg
- Battery Type : Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Endurance :Continuous Jamming: 3 Hrs.
- Continuous Operation: 9-21 VDC Input Power
- Effective Range : 1000m Rechargeable
- Duty Cycle : Supports 100% Continuous Operation
- ISM Jamming Frequencies : 433MHz, 445MHz, 455MHz, 915MHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz Bands
- GPS Jamming Frequencies : GPS L1+ L2 and GLONASS L1+L2 frequencies using the shaped beam to minimize inadvertent GPS disruption.
- Detection: Detects 1270MHZ Video Signals
- Applicability: Effective on all Group 1 and Group 2 UAS sold worldwide using 433 MHz, 445MHz, 455MHz, 915MHz, 2.45GHz and 5.8GHz bands for communications.
- Temperature: -20° to + 40°C Operating Temp | -40° to +85°C Storage Range.